Having a personal travel manager is a growing trend. We spoke to Rose Febo from Travel Managers to understand the benefits of engaging a professional to personally organise your vacation or other travel adventure.
Q: What is a Personal Travel Manager?
A: Think of a personal travel manager the way you’d think of a financial planner – here to help you achieve your specific travel goals, through independent expertise. Whether you’re travelling for leisure or business, they will work closely with you to create customised itineraries to suit your brief and budget.
Q: What do they do?
A: A personal travel manager can provide convenience and value to your dream holiday. They are able to handle every aspect of your travel from booking airline tickets, cruises, transfers, tours and activities, travel insurance and so much more. Prices are also often cheaper, especially for complicated itineraries. Deciding where to go will often be harder than planning, which is where your manager will come in, taking the stress of organising and booking away so you can relax and just pack your suitcase!
Q: What are the benefits?
A: A personal travel manager is there to take the stress and uncertainty out of your travelling experience and give you expert guidance, choice, extra value, quality and convenience.
Their services provide…
- Peace of mind – In cases of emergency you will often have access to your manager 24/7. If your flight is delayed or cancelled, if you need to reschedule, if a supplier ceases to trade, or a natural disaster or personal accident occurs, they can provide support and assistance in a timely manner.
- Time-Saving – Your service starts well before the trip and continues long after you return safely home. They will work with you to ensure your plans are tailored to your individual requirements and that your journey is stressfree, enjoyable and positively memorable.
- Extra value – A personal travel manager will have access to exclusive deals and will find the best packages that fit your unique travel needs for the best value.
- Expertise ensures you get where you want to go, when you want to go, and is there to provide timely, insightful, professional guidance along the way.
- Personal – A perfectly planned trip made just for you is priceless! Not only will you receive a tailored itinerary to suit your needs, your travel manager can also guide you to the special restaurant, artwork, or off-the-beaten-track excursion that’s perfect for you.
If you want to make your next holiday flow a little easier, book an appointment with an accredited, experienced and independent travel agent. Make your next holiday memorable for all the right reasons.