SERVINGS – 4 TOTAL TIME – 30 minutes DIFFICULTY – Easy
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 x 300g loaf ciabatta bread, cut into 2cm pieces
- 3 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1/3 cup Praise caesar dressing
- 4 poached eggs (see note)
- Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Cook bacon, stirring, for 4 to 5 minutes or until golden and crisp. Transfer to a plate lined with a paper towel to drain. Cover to keep warm.
- Heat remaining oil in pan. Cook bread, stirring, for 3 to 4 minutes or until golden. Transfer to a plate lined with a paper towel to drain.
- Place salad leaves, tomato, bacon and bread in a large bowl. Toss to combine. Divide between bowls. Drizzle with dressing. Top with poached eggs. Season with pepper. Serve.
Courtesy of Taste – BLT Salad with Poached Eggs