Turn your pumpkin into pasta in minutes with this quick and easy Paleo recipe of butternut ‘spaghetti’ with prosciutto and brown butter.
SERVES – 4 DIFFICULTY – Easy
- 1 butternut pumpkin, peeled, halved, seeds removed
- 1 bunch sage, leaves picked
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 4 slices prosciutto, torn into pieces
- 1/3 cup (55g) almonds, roughly chopped, plus extra to serve
- 60g butter, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 250°C. Using a spiraliser, mandoline or vegetable peeler, turn the pumpkin into ‘spaghetti’.
Spread over a roasting pan and top with sage leaves, garlic, prosciutto and almonds. Scatter butter over the tray.
Bake for 10-12 minutes until the butter is melted and a nut-brown colour and prosciutto is crisp.
Toss pumpkin to coat in butter and serve with extra chopped almonds.
Courtesy of Shannon Harley, Delicious.com