SERVES – 6 COOKS IN – 30 minutes DIFFICULTY – Easy
- 3 large Zucchinis
- 1 large Steamed Chicken Breast (or 2 cups shredded or sliced bbq chicken)
- 6 Eggs
- 1 cup Grated Cheese (tasty, parmesan, mozzarella or a combination)
- Lightly spray a small oven dish or baking tray with cooking spray or olive oil.
- Spread the zucchini and the chicken evenly in the bottom of the dish.
- Crack each egg and drop on top of the zucchini and chicken (leave them whole or lightly beat before you pour over).
- Sprinkle the cheese over the top of everything and then bake in a 170 Celcius oven until the cheese has browned and the egg yolks are set (15 – 20 minutes).
Courtesy of MouthsOfMums.com.au – https://mouthsofmums.com.au/recipe/chicken-and-zucchini-slice/