Unleash your primal energy through an all-natural prehistoric diet.
COOKS IN – <30 minutes DIFFICULTY – Easy
- 2 skinless chicken breast fillets
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup ground almonds
- 2 lemons
- 4 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- Mix almonds, lemon zest and parsley. Slice the chicken in half widthway and flatten each fillet out thinly.
- Coat each breast in arrowroot then dip in egg, followed by the almond mix.
- Cook over a low to medium heat in a pan using one tablespoon olive oil until lightly golden.
- Serve with vegetables and salad with a squeeze of lemon.
Courtesy of Teresa Cutter, Good Food – https://www.goodfood.com.au/recipes/chicken-schnitzel-20111113-29u8f