This chicken curry is simple and full of flavour, making it the perfect midweek meal.
SERVES – 4 COOKS IN – 35 minutes DIFFICULTY – Moderate
- 2 brown onions, finely sliced
- 270ml coconut milk
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 185g Thai yellow curry paste
- 4 skinless chicken thigh fillets, cut into 4 pieces each
- Heat oil in a large, deep casserole saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion and curry paste and cook for 2 minutes. Add chicken and cook, stirring, for 6 minutes or until browned.
- Add coconut milk and 1 cup of water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and cover and simmer for 25 minutes. Divide among serving bowls and serve.
Courtesy of Woolworths Fresh Ideas – https://www.woolworths.com.au/shop/recipes/easy-chicken-curry