IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please check with the organiser of this event advertised on this page before attending as some events may be cancelled during the coronavirus crisis.
- This event has passed.
Retirement Living Forum, Melbourne, Vic
August 26, 2019 @ 8:00 am - August 28, 2019 @ 5:00 pm
Designed and developed together with senior thought leaders from Australia’s leading retirement village operators, this practical forum dives deep into real-world challenges, opportunities and strategies on how retirement village operators can deliver customer centred services in retirement villages and improve the value of retirement living lifestyles.
Attend this forum and learn how to:
- Prepare for the changing Australian demographics and evolving consumer preferences
- Deliver customer centred services in Australia’s retirement villages
- Comply with the new retirement living code of conduct
- Shift from traditional retirement models towards interactive living communities
- Shape the design and architecture of new retirement facilities to improve lifestyle, wellbeing and activity
Hear from 20+ thought leaders including:
- Marie-Louise MacDonald, Chief Executive Officer, Masonic Care and President, Retirement Living Council
- Paul Burkett, Chief Executive Officer, Baldwin Living
- Jacqueline Cameron, Head of Retirement Living, Knowles Group
Register early and save on the standard pass prices, early bird discounts available. Use VIP code EFXAOF to receive the current early bird rate. Further information available on the event website.