SERVES – 4 COOKS IN – 20 minutes DIFFICULTY – Not too tricky
- 2 chicken breasts
- 320g sheet puff pastry
- 150g garlic & herb cream cheese
- ½ lemon, zested and cut into wedges to serve
- 1 tbsp olive oil, plus extra for brushing
- 200g mixed green beans and broccoli
- Heat oven to 220C/200C Fan/gas 7. Cut a slit halfway in each chicken breast, then put each one between two pieces of baking paper and bash with a rolling pin to flatten slightly.
- Cut your sheet of pastry in half and put both halves on a baking tray. Sit a chicken breast on top of each half, then cram the cavities with the cream cheese (don’t worry if a bit of cheese oozes out). Season, scatter over the lemon zest then fold the edges of the pastry into the centre and pinch shut. Flip each parcel over so the seal is on the bottom. Brush with a little oil, then bake for 30 mins until deep golden.
- About 10 mins before your parcels are ready, steam or boil the greens until tender. Toss in the oil and season. Serve alongside your chicken parcels with lemon wedges for squeezing over.
Courtesy of Sophie Godwin at BBCGoodFood.com – https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/garlic-chicken-parcels