Find more recipes like this at taste.com.au.
SERVINGS – 4 PREP/COOK – 30 minutes DIFFICULTY – Capable Cooks
- 500g orange sweet potato, peeled, cut into cubes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 soft flour tortillas
- 20g baby kale leaves
- 425g black beans, drained, rinsed, warmed
- 1/3 cup Greek yoghurt
- Lime zest, to serve
- Preheat oven to 220C/200C fan-forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place sweet potato on tray and drizzle with oil. Season and arrange in a single layer. Roast for 20 minutes or until tender and golden.
- Meanwhile, preheat a chargrill pan on medium-high. Cook the tortillas for 1 minute each side or until lightly charred. Set aside and cover to keep warm.
- Top the tortilla with sweet potato, beans and kale. Dollop over yoghurt and sprinkle with lime zest.